Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

Black and White NTMS challenge.

So a few weeks ago we had our weekly challenge like every week. The only thing different was the theme and my choice to participate in it. Theme: Black and White! I wore this combo so much in high school when I actually wore more than liner and/or mascara; even then that was not a regular occurance.
I used a lot of products, but I only did my eyes.
Stella Starish Cosmetics: Rocket and Light Year.
L'oreal: White Frost and Raven
Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner: Abyss
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Liner: White
Remmil Super Lash Blast: Blackest Black


I love this combo its so simple and classy yet adds enough drama to draw attention to my eyes.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You work at a salon! So do I :)

    I found you on makeupbee :)
    Following you.

    Stop by my blog sometime <3

    http://www.makeupinsider.net/

    ReplyDelete