Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kiwi Scented By Hot Topic (33)


 So this is one of the most interesting polishes ever. I had bought this just before the revlon scented polishes came out so I didn't buy any if those. I found the finish to be off putting. You can't tell in the pics because I took them so late and for some reason I couldn't get the polish to stop eating my top coat. It got a little shiney but not like I normally get it.
 Review 7/10
Dry Speed: 0 points- After 48 hours, I still got dents in my polish. Seriously?
Application:1 point- Brush was decent, it was the cap that was a pain. It is so small I could bearly hold it.
Price: 2 points- It was like $2.50 for this bottle and since it was a specialty polish I think this is fair.
Wear: 2 points- Lasted 4 days or wear.
Opaque: 2 points: full coverage after one coat. Did a second just for safety.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment