Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Haul: Nails and MAC











So this is a way old haul again.(Sry almost caught up) From early last month. I swear I love sally's, I can never stay out of there.
So I made a deal with myself that for every make-up product i used up I can replace it with a MAC one. I had used up all of a mascara so I went online and picked out the flase lashes and i went it got it at the store and just love it. Now the eye shadows just so happen to be right by the mascara and i could help but get one. I choose mylar, it's a satin. I wanted it for a  highlight because I don't have many.
Then I stopped at sally's and CosmoProf. I got so much I can't begin to think why I got it all other than I got grab happy. From CosmoProf I went in for just clear acrylic. I wanted to practice doing fake nails and walked by a sales table and got 3 more bottles of polish... like I needed those and some art shapes.

Then @ sally's I got the glitter to add fun to nails. Then found 2 nail art polishes on sale!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment